Enthusiast I

Atoka, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Barrett
Member #

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jason and I currently live in Coronado, CA. I spent some time in the military and did a few deployments in the Middle East. I did a lot of "camping" and spent some time in rigs navigating the countryside, and it got me hooked. I learned a lot about traversing open country, and getting out of sand... so I have that going for me, and it helps living here in SoCal. I currently use my 2016 Subaru Outback for my outdoor adventures with the family, but have purchased an '03 GMC Yukon XL that I will be building. My new build will start in January, as the vehicle is currently in Indiana and I won't be getting it until then. I look forward to picking everyone's brains regarding comms, navigation setups, and gear reviews. I look forward to getting to know everyone and will help out when I can. Thanks for having me!

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jason and I currently live in Coronado, CA. I spent some time in the military and did a few deployments in the Middle East. I did a lot of "camping" and spent some time in rigs navigating the countryside, and it got me hooked. I learned a lot about traversing open country, and getting out of sand... so I have that going for me, and it helps living here in SoCal. I currently use my 2016 Subaru Outback for my outdoor adventures with the family, but have purchased an '03 GMC Yukon XL that I will be building. My new build will start in January, as the vehicle is currently in Indiana and I won't be getting it until then. I look forward to picking everyone's brains regarding comms, navigation setups, and gear reviews. I look forward to getting to know everyone and will help out when I can. Thanks for having me!
Hello Jason and welcome to the OB crew....thank you for your service and your sacrifice. Looking forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Grizzly Bear