New member!!

• HTML tutorial

UniD

Rank III

Influencer II

Hello from NorCal, new member here, I'm 36 years old I have two children and I love the Outdoors. I drive a 2003 Subaru Baja with a 2in ADF lift, Bassett racing wheels, I'm going to be putting some King raised Springs on it in the near future, I created the Nevada County Subaru Nation, NorCalOffroadSubaru's, and RealSubaruOffroad....I'm part of Mountian Roo Brotherhood
IG @1unid @RealSubaruOffroad
#MtnRoo #MtnRooGoldCountry
1024172143a.jpgIMG_20170909_180059_813.jpg0822170826.jpg #RealSubaruOffroad #NorCalOffroadSubarus #ADFcrew #LiftedSubaru #LiftedBaja #LiftedNotLowerd #ncsn #OverlandBaja

Sent from my VS500PP using OB Talk mobile app

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello from NorCal, new member here, I'm 36 years old I have two children and I love the Outdoors. I drive a 2003 Subaru Baja with a 2in ADF lift, Bassett racing wheels, I'm going to be putting some King raised Springs on it in the near future, I created the Nevada County Subaru Nation, NorCalOffroadSubaru's, and RealSubaruOffroad....I'm part of Mountian Roo Brotherhood
View attachment 38302View attachment 38303View attachment 38305 #RealSubaruOffroad #NorCalOffroadSubarus #ADFcrew #LiftedSubaru #LiftedBaja #LiftedNotLowerd #ncsn #OverlandBaja

Hi UniD and welcome to OB! Nice looking Subaru! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 38302View attachment 38303View attachment 38305 #RealSubaruOffroad #NorCalOffroadSubarus #ADFcrew #LiftedSubaru #LiftedBaja #LiftedNotLowerd #ncsn #OverlandBaja

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...that is one bad Subaru...look forward to seeing your adventures

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Voth
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Welcome from Germany! Love what you’ve done to the Subaru.

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hello from SoCal and welcome to OB! Nice accomplishments and great choice in vehicle for overloading. Catch ya out on the trails someday brother.

Low594

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakland, CA, US
First Name
James
Last Name
o'Brien
Member #

Sweet rig! Hopefully we run into each other at an OB or MtnRoo meet! My '00 Outback sedan will going up on a SubieFish 4" with Bilstein 5100 rear struts and at least 29" tires, really soon!

Reactions: Chadlyb