Corona de Tucson, Pima County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Stoltz
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Hello just signed up last week. I have been a long time outdoorsman and love to get out on the back roads and explore. I have an 04 Wrangler LJ on 37s and an 01 Tacoma with 3” lift. Looking to outfit the Tacoma with some overlading gear so my son and i can do some off grid camping.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Jon, welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. We do have a monthly meet up in Tucson on the 3rd Thursday of the month, US Southwest - Southern Arizona Overlanders Recurring Monthly Meetup. It may be on hold for the moment though given the current situation. The Regional Director @brien could confirm that for you, he hosts the event and is in Tucson as well.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Jon Stoltz

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Corona de Tucson, Pima County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Stoltz
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Hello Jon, welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. We do have a monthly meet up in Tucson on the 3rd Thursday of the month, US Southwest - Southern Arizona Overlanders Recurring Monthly Meetup. It may be on hold for the moment though given the current situation. The Regional Director @brien could confirm that for you, he hosts the event and is in Tucson as well.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

I‘ll check it out thanks for the heads up!