Launch Member

Contributor I

Ferndale, WA, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tilton
Member #

Hey everyone I'm Aaron new member here. I have a 05 quad cab long box Cummins. I use my truck for hunting, fishing, camping and towing. Starting to build it for over landing more. Trying to start acquiring more recovery gear and camping gear. Hopefully start building different bumpers with a winch mounted up front. I'm very open to advice anyone has for the build. My plan is to do some trips all across the west from Colorado Utah Wyoming Montana Idaho Oregon Nevada and maybe some of California and Washington.

Sent from my SM-T377V using OB Talk mobile app

SOIDA24V

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Ferndale, WA, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tilton
Member #

Will do I'm trying to make a trip out through grand junction and a few other Moto spots this spring or summer. Got some relatives near graig and Denver. Will have to plan a trip out that way here soon

Colorado Yeti

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Fort Collins, Colorado
Member #

Will do I'm trying to make a trip out through grand junction and a few other Moto spots this spring or summer. Got some relatives near graig and Denver. Will have to plan a trip out that way here soon
Great. Let me know if I can help with any planning, at least for the NoCo part. Can't speak much to the Denver area, but there are a few OB members down there who could help, I'm sure.