Rank 0

Contributor I

Seattle, Washington
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Wolfe
Hello everyone!

My wife and I are avid adventures and automotive enthusiasts. We've been talking about combining the two hobbies for a long time and we've finally taken the first step and purchased a vehicle capable of taking us further off the beaten path. Being based in the Seattle area we spend a lot of time exploring the PNW with a heavy emphasis on snowboarding and mountain biking. With our new 4runner TRD OR we should be able to leave the pavement using something other than our bikes, getting us a little further out there. We look forward to building out our rig and getting out there!

Attachments

Reactions: M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Welcome Josh,
@Greg Eigsti is your closest Member Representative. I am the Director for the Northwest. Any questions don’t hesitate to contact either of us.

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Welcome Josh!, Great looking rig, should take you to lots of great places the NW and beyond. Well as soon as we can kick this pandemic and the current fire storms. Hope to see you on the trails or at a meetup.

Dave

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
The link I gave you earlier regarding Tread Lightly also very much applies to your other sport of Mountain Bike riding.

JLLT4R

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Seattle, WA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Levin
Member #

Hi Josh. Welcome to you and your wife! We’re on the east side in Issaquah. My 2017 4Runner has been evolving since I got it (also a TRD OR). 45k miles on it, and I still love it! I think you’ll be pleased with you vehicle choice! Hope to see you around sometime. Cheers, Jeremy

RainierandTacos

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Marysville, WA, USA
First Name
CHRISTOPHER
Last Name
P
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD0SRK
Welcome aboard from a little ways north of you in Marysville. I'll be watching for you out on the trails.