Traveler I

Pleasanton CA
First Name
Adriaan
Last Name
Theron
Member #

Hi guys
Excited to join the OB Forums. My rig is a 2006 V8 4Runner with 132K miles.

So far, most of my outdoor excursions have been focused on finding new fly fishing/ camping locations, mainly CA, OR trips. I look forward to learning more about the broader outdoor pursuits out there and discovering more of the beautiful west coast!
Always open to meet for a beer or lend a hand if you are around my neck of the woods.
Adriaan

Sean S

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
S
Hi guys
Excited to join the OB Forums. My rig is a 2006 V8 4Runner with 132K miles.

So far, most of my outdoor excursions have been focused on finding new fly fishing/ camping locations, mainly CA, OR trips. I look forward to learning more about the broader outdoor pursuits out there and discovering more of the beautiful west coast!
Always open to meet for a beer or lend a hand if you are around my neck of the woods.
Adriaan
Welcome to the forums! I am relatively new myself and am having a blast. The overlanding community is very nice and there is a lot of useful information on the forums. My friend regrets the day that he parted with his 4Runner. It was a beast on the trails and very reliable. Best of luck outfitting and exploring. There are occasional meet-ups in the East Bay area. Information can be found on the forums. Hopefully, we will run into each other at one of them.

Reactions: kg6zjl

R1200gsfan

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Pleasanton CA
First Name
Adriaan
Last Name
Theron
Member #

Welcome to the forums! I am relatively new myself and am having a blast. The overlanding community is very nice and there is a lot of useful information on the forums. My friend regrets the day that he parted with his 4Runner. It was a beast on the trails and very reliable. Best of luck outfitting and exploring. There are occasional meet-ups in the East Bay area. Information can be found on the forums. Hopefully, we will run into each other at one of them.
Thanks Sean! Let me know if you are near PTown and let's get together.
Cheers
adriaan

Reactions: Sean S