New Member Pflugerville TX

• HTML tutorial

Traveler I

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Wendell Im in Pflugerville, Just outside of Austin, I running a 2001 Jeep XJ, 3" lift and a Ikamper roof top tent. This rig will end up being for my son who is 15 and loves the outdoors. we are learning more about overlanding together and enjoying the outdoors. jeep 5.jpgjeep 6.jpg

Reactions: Pindal and Chadlyb

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Wendell Im in Pflugerville, Just outside of Austin, I running a 2001 Jeep XJ, 3" lift and a Ikamper roof top tent. This rig will end up being for my son who is 15 and loves the outdoors. we are learning more about overlanding together and enjoying the outdoors. View attachment 94008View attachment 94009
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...good looking Jeep and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Wendell Ramsey Jr

710 Expeditions

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Troy, MO USA
First Name
Glen
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Wendell Im in Pflugerville, Just outside of Austin, I running a 2001 Jeep XJ, 3" lift and a Ikamper roof top tent. This rig will end up being for my son who is 15 and loves the outdoors. we are learning more about overlanding together and enjoying the outdoors. View attachment 94008View attachment 94009
Welcome from Missouri, nice set up..

Reactions: Wendell Ramsey Jr