Rank V

Advocate III

Delaware
First Name
Don
Last Name
Siegrist
Member #

Complete Newb hoping to get some help getting to the point of even being able to say I have an overland “Rig”. :) Have a 2008 Ford F-150 4x4 so trying to do some work to it without dumping a bunch of $s into it. Working to transition from backpacking, etc to overland exploring with roof top tent and more of the “luxuries” afforded by being able to carry more gear and cover more territory. Obviously not out west but hoping the between WV, TN, Carolinas, etc can find some good options within a reasonable drive. Glad to be a member of Overland Bound! Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Complete Newb hoping to get some help getting to the point of even being able to say I have an overland “Rig”. :) Have a 2008 Ford F-150 4x4 so trying to do some work to it without dumping a bunch of $s into it. Working to transition from backpacking, etc to overland exploring with roof top tent and more of the “luxuries” afforded by being able to carry more gear and cover more territory. Obviously not out west but hoping the between WV, TN, Carolinas, etc can find some good options within a reasonable drive. Glad to be a member of Overland Bound! Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...looking forward to seeing your build and adventures

Reactions: TacoD