New Member - Nice to meet you!

• HTML tutorial

yak51

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

I just became a member of Overland Bound today. I've been watching videos on YouTube for awhile and decided that it is time.

I live in Escondido Ca near San Diego. I currently have a stock 2011 Tacoma 4x4 Off Road, 4 dr. truck with Snugtop shell. Overland Bound community looks like a great group of people.

Thanks Tim

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

I just became a member of Overland Bound today. I've been watching videos on YouTube for awhile and decided that it is time.

I live in Escondido Ca near San Diego. I currently have a stock 2011 Tacoma 4x4 Off Road, 4 dr. truck with Snugtop shell. Overland Bound community looks like a great group of people.

Thanks Tim
Congratulations Tim and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877

Thanks Tim
Welcome to Overland Bound Tim!
You can't go wrong with a Toyota!
Hope to hear more about your adventures.

Reactions: Elena Grace

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Thanks Tim
Hello Tim and welcome to the OB crew...glad you decided to come out of hiding and get involved with our outstanding family here. Glad to add another Toy to the group and look forward to seeing your build and adventures