Launch Member

Contributor III

Blythewood, SC
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Keller
Member #

Hello everyone, name is Ray and I live just north of Columbia SC. We have a few vehicles, 2016 F250 Super Crew 4wd(support vehicle), a 2006 Jeep LJ and a 2018 JK. I don't have any photos with me since I'm bored at work right now. I retired from the Army a few years ago(13F) now I write estimates for a local body shop. We like to travel around the south east when we have time and are looking forward to getting to know everyone and becoming a part of the community.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello everyone, name is Ray and I live just north of Columbia SC. We have a few vehicles, 2016 F250 Super Crew 4wd(support vehicle), a 2006 Jeep LJ and a 2018 JK. I don't have any photos with me since I'm bored at work right now. I retired from the Army a few years ago(13F) now I write estimates for a local body shop. We like to travel around the south east when we have time and are looking forward to getting to know everyone and becoming a part of the community.
Hello Ray and welcome to the OB crew...thank you for your service and sacrifice....looking forward to seeing your adventures...