• HTML tutorial

Jason McManus

Rank II
Launch Member

Member II

Mount Vernon, Wa
Member #

Hey Everyone!

My name is Jason, I live in the Pacific Northwest with my wife and two Labs. We have been using our AWD Mazda CX-5 to do all of our exploring and camping and I recently bought a 2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ from a family friend. New to the community but have been a couch overlander (youtube) for a couple months now! All about getting into the woods and exploring. I Love what you guys are about and cant wait to get involved!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey Everyone!

My name is Jason, I live in the Pacific Northwest with my wife and two Labs. We have been using our AWD Mazda CX-5 to do all of our exploring and camping and I recently bought a 2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ from a family friend. New to the community but have been a couch overlander (youtube) for a couple months now! All about getting into the woods and exploring. I Love what you guys are about and cant wait to get involved!
Hello Jason and welcome to the OB crew neighbor....Good looking jeep and look forward to seeing your build and adventures..if you get to the eastern part of the state just reach out

Reactions: Jason McManus

Jason McManus

Rank II
Launch Member

Member II

Mount Vernon, Wa
Member #

Hello Jason and welcome to the OB crew neighbor....Good looking jeep and look forward to seeing your build and adventures..if you get to the eastern part of the state just reach out
Thanks man, I haven't made it out that way yet, but I will do that! If you're ever over here or in the cascades feel free to do the same

Reactions: Chadlyb

Justin Forrest

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shoreline, Wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Forrest
Member #

Well crap. If you feel like taking a drive there is a meet up happening at ARB US headquarters in Auburn feb 17th.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey Everyone!

Hi Jason and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: SeattleBeardo

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey Jake, Thank you! Huge fan of your channel! Looking forward to your future posts and involvement in the community! You should come on back up through Seattle! Plenty of great adventures in the North Cascades!
Thank you, Jason! Glad you're part of the OB crew! Yes, I'm looking forward to my WA state visit and those beautiful Cascades! Really appreciate you following my journey! Hey, if you haven’t already, please complete my 50 State Road Trip Questionnaire so I will have your contact info when I’m in your area. I use the completed questionnaires to meet up with the people you see with me in my videos!

Here is the link to the questionnaire which I hope you will complete - https://goo.gl/forms/ZopZP74rkYqGTBhh1

Reactions: SeattleBeardo

Jason McManus

Rank II
Launch Member

Member II

Mount Vernon, Wa
Member #

Thank you, Jason! Glad you're part of the OB crew! Yes, I'm looking forward to my WA state visit and those beautiful Cascades! Really appreciate you following my journey! Hey, if you haven’t already, please complete my 50 State Road Trip Questionnaire so I will have your contact info when I’m in your area. I use the completed questionnaires to meet up with the people you see with me in my videos!

Here is the link to the questionnaire which I hope you will complete - https://goo.gl/forms/ZopZP74rkYqGTBhh1
Done! I am sorry I couldn't be more thorough but I've seen your video's and know that you have friends out this way, hopefully I would be considered to help show you around outside if the city!