Launch Member

Contributor I

Martinez CA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Rockett
Member #

*posted this is the main introductions thread then realized everyone else is posting a new topic, so I apologize if you saw this post already! I’ll figure it out soon, lol. *

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself quickly, I have been Following the Overland community for quite some time but wasn’t able to participate due to having a ram 3500 DRW with a flatbed and compound turbos, that weighs almost 9500 pounds. So it wasn’t particularly ideal for taking on the trails, lol. Long story short I purchased a Tacoma from a friend of mine this past week and wanted to try and get more involved here. I purchased my membership before I even owned the truck. That’s how excited I was, lol.

I’m really looking forward to meeting more people in northern CA and participating it events! Hope to see you guys around! IMG_0380.jpgIMG_0781.JPG
IMG_0368.jpg

GRIMGPR

Rank 0

Contributor I

Murrells Inlet, SC, USA
First Name
Grant
Last Name
Richardson
Wow beautiful Toyota looks ready to roll. Great purchase. Only thing I'd change are the tires. AT tires can cause problems on the trail. Have run them on a few of my rigs. Made some sections of the trail near impossible. Though that winch will make up for any traction issues. :) looking forward to seeing it on the trail my friend.

rockett92

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Martinez CA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Rockett
Member #

Wow beautiful Toyota looks ready to roll. Great purchase. Only thing I'd change are the tires. AT tires can cause problems on the trail. Have run them on a few of my rigs. Made some sections of the trail near impossible. Though that winch will make up for any traction issues. :) looking forward to seeing it on the trail my friend.
Thank you! Agreed on the tires, they are brand new or else I would probably change them. I’m seeing a lot of rigs with the KM3’s on them. Will most likely go that route when these wear out.

Reactions: GRIMGPR

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
*posted this is the main introductions thread then realized everyone else is posting a new topic, so I apologize if you saw this post already! I’ll figure it out soon, lol. *

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself quickly, I have been Following the Overland community for quite some time but wasn’t able to participate due to having a ram 3500 DRW with a flatbed and compound turbos, that weighs almost 9500 pounds. So it wasn’t particularly ideal for taking on the trails, lol. Long story short I purchased a Tacoma from a friend of mine this past week and wanted to try and get more involved here. I purchased my membership before I even owned the truck. That’s how excited I was, lol.

I’m really looking forward to meeting more people in northern CA and participating it events! Hope to see you guys around! View attachment 110761View attachment 110762
View attachment 110760
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @Magic Mike or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

JoelIII

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Camp Lejeune, NC
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Wasson
Member #

Thank You from SC. I've past through your area more than a few times on my way to Cedar Island.
Up until recently I've never spent much time exploring except for the local area. Awaiting orders by the end of this year, if I end up staying here longer I'm gonna do a lot of traveling to include the SC area to see some cool sights.

GRIMGPR

Rank 0

Contributor I

Murrells Inlet, SC, USA
First Name
Grant
Last Name
Richardson
Up until recently I've never spent much time exploring except for the local area. Awaiting orders by the end of this year, if I end up staying here longer I'm gonna do a lot of traveling to include the SC area to see some cool sights.
Well thank you for your service Veteran. And if you head anywhere need Myrtle Beach area give me a shout out be glad to show you around and throw on some BBQ :)

Reactions: JoelIII

JoelIII

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Camp Lejeune, NC
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Wasson
Member #

Well thank you for your service Veteran. And if you head anywhere need Myrtle Beach area give me a shout out be glad to show you around and throw on some BBQ :)
Thanks and will do. Stayed near the convention center in Myrtle Beach a few years ago, awesome looking area!