LionelJeeper

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Ohio
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Member #

Hey everyone! I've been poking around here off and on, but finally decided to become a member after reading so many helpful threads. Work fills up a lot of my schedule but I'm really hoping to get out there more this upcoming year. I've been a Jeep guy for 20+ years, but not really in an overlanding sense before but that is quickly changing. I enjoy camping and hiking with my wife and golden retrievers and hope to build on that in this community. Look forward to meeting everyone!

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

LionelJeeper - Welcome to the Team from Upstate NY, and Happy New Year
I'm more of a Iron Classic type of guy when it comes to Jeeps, and when I wrap up my 5 year and counting resto-mod I'll move onto the next build XJ, or CJ7
Now for Golden Retriever's I have a few pics for you.

Here's Bear - my Golden Retriever, Chow who on one flip of the coin is as gentle as they come, and on the flip side he was a little over protective in his early years. Now at the age of 12 he's settled down a bit.

Attachments

Reactions: LionelJeeper

LionelJeeper

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Ohio
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Member #

LionelJeeper - Welcome to the Team from Upstate NY, and Happy New Year
I'm more of a Iron Classic type of guy when it comes to Jeeps, and when I wrap up my 5 year and counting resto-mod I'll move onto the next build XJ, or CJ7
Now for Golden Retriever's I have a few pics for you.

Here's Bear - my Golden Retriever, Chow who on one flip of the coin is as gentle as they come, and on the flip side he was a little over protective in his early years. Now at the age of 12 he's settled down a bit.
The pups are adorable thanks for sharing the pictures. Goldens are the best. In the past I've had older Jeeps too, at one time a '42 GPW, '87 J20, and a couple XJs. My '00 TJ is the only other one I still have and definitely my favorite. I'd love to get a hold of a CJ7 one day and learn about working on that generation.

Reactions: MarioT'sCJResto

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone! I've been poking around here off and on, but finally decided to become a member after reading so many helpful threads. Work fills up a lot of my schedule but I'm really hoping to get out there more this upcoming year. I've been a Jeep guy for 20+ years, but not really in an overlanding sense before but that is quickly changing. I enjoy camping and hiking with my wife and golden retrievers and hope to build on that in this community. Look forward to meeting everyone!
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland & @James.Laidlaw
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

LionelJeeper

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Ohio
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Member #

Well it is a chilly 65 and sunny.
:)

Ask me in August what temp it is.
Haha, I'd still take your Aug temps over my winter temps. I didn't even care how hot the mercury got last time i was in Moab, because.... well Moab. :)

Reactions: freak4life

EBG18T

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Vermont, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
G
It’s ea
Haha, I'd still take your Aug temps over my winter temps. I didn't even care how hot the mercury got last time i was in Moab, because.... well Moab. :)
It’s easy to overlook the temps when playing in Moab. Such a peaceful town that becomes a crazy town a few months of the year. Love going there is the off times to mtn bike in between the festivals.