Enthusiast III

Livermore, CA, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Gini
Member #

IMG_8450.JPG

Hey guys! Glad to have finally signed up for Overland Bound! My name is Ryan, and I’m in currently living in Livermore, CA! I have a 2016 Toyota Tacoma DCSB TRD OR 4x4, which I love and spend way too much money on [emoji23]. My overlanding experience is... idk, somewhere between novice and experienced. Most of my experience is with places you can go with a stock Subaru or basic 4x4, and just general camping, etc. I’ve only gotten into more serious off-roading in the last few years.
Anyways, glad to be a part of the group. If anyone is in the area or wants to do a meetup feel free to pm me!

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 71023

Hey guys! Glad to have finally signed up for Overland Bound! My name is Ryan, and I’m in currently living in Livermore, CA! I have a 2016 Toyota Tacoma DCSB TRD OR 4x4, which I love and spend way too much money on [emoji23]. My overlanding experience is... idk, somewhere between novice and experienced. Most of my experience is with places you can go with a stock Subaru or basic 4x4, and just general camping, etc. I’ve only gotten into more serious off-roading in the last few years.
Anyways, glad to be a part of the group. If anyone is in the area or wants to do a meetup feel free to pm me!
Hello Ryan and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 71023

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Hey we are almost neighbors! Welcome! The rally event calendar is a great way to ACTUALLY get out and get stuff done!

Welcome