Traveler II

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Carl
Last Name
Nicolas
Member #

Hey folks,

New member here. Carl's the name but a lot of my friends call me Biggy. I'm representing Sin City out here on the West Coast (desert rat for life :tongueclosed: ). I've been lurking OB for awhile now and decided it's time to become a member. I'm fairly new to the scene (roughly a year). I've always loved the outdoors and I was actually very foreign to the "overland" concept till it became increasingly popular, thanks to social media. Travelling has always been my passion and I would definitely opt for a road trip rather than fly if the situation allows it. I came from a car enthusiast background (still am) but I figured I want to branch out to something else, given I already achieved what I've always wanted with my car auto projects. With that said, I picked up my 4runner last year and she's gone a long way since. My build goals are somewhat varied but it's definitely leaning towards bugout/SAR/full time travel vehicle that's self sufficient. If you're in southern NV/Vegas area or wherever, HMU. I am definitely down to explore. Thanks OB fam! :grinning:

Rig pics attached (full details on upgrades and equipment on my profile):

20191012_182046.jpg20190712_091842.jpg20190712_072655.jpg20190525_132448.jpg

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hey folks,

New member here. Carl's the name but a lot of my friends call me Biggy. I'm representing Sin City out here on the West Coast (desert rat for life :tongueclosed: ). I've been lurking OB for awhile now and decided it's time to become a member. I'm fairly new to the scene (roughly a year). I've always loved the outdoors and I was actually very foreign to the "overland" concept till it became increasingly popular, thanks to social media. Travelling has always been my passion and I would definitely opt for a road trip rather than fly if the situation allows it. I came from a car enthusiast background (still am) but I figured I want to branch out to something else, given I already achieved what I've always wanted with my car auto projects. With that said, I picked up my 4runner last year and she's gone a long way since. My build goals are somewhat varied but it's definitely leaning towards bugout/SAR/full time travel vehicle that's self sufficient. If you're in southern NV/Vegas area or wherever, HMU. I am definitely down to explore. Thanks OB fam! :grinning:

Rig pics attached (full details on upgrades and equipment on my profile):

View attachment 127657View attachment 127658View attachment 127659View attachment 127660
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

Las Vegas has a new meet-up group that is working on setting up a reoccurring meet-up. Check it out if your interested.

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @HappyOurOverlanding or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

renodemona

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7TCT
Welcome from up north Nevada! Lots of awesome areas down there, enjoy them all! Cool rig I like the look and rack.