New Member (Iowa)

• HTML tutorial

Contributor I

Des Moines, IA, USA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Peters
Hi everyone! Jonathan here from Iowa. I’m an active duty soldier in the Iowa National Guard, originally from the arrowhead region of northern Minnesota. I love the outdoors and camping. I recently bought a 2019 Ford Ranger Crewcab 4x4 (not FX4). I plan on getting a suspension and tire upgrade and maybe someday get some drawers for my bed and a rack of some sort. Looking forward to getting out there with my wife Ashlee . Anyway, just saying hi look forward to frequenting these forums to better educate myself.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi everyone! Jonathan here from Iowa. I’m an active duty soldier in the Iowa National Guard, originally from the arrowhead region of northern Minnesota. I love the outdoors and camping. I recently bought a 2019 Ford Ranger Crewcab 4x4 (not FX4). I plan on getting a suspension and tire upgrade and maybe someday get some drawers for my bed and a rack of some sort. Looking forward to getting out there with my wife Ashlee . Anyway, just saying hi look forward to frequenting these forums to better educate myself.
Hi Jonathan, welcome to the OB community, and thank you for your service. Tons of valuable information on these forums.

Reactions: JonathanPeters

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Jonathan and Ashlee, welcome to the OB crew. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice.

Contributor I

Des Moines, IA, USA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Peters
Hello Jonathan and Ashlee, welcome to the OB crew. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice.
Thank you. The build will be slow but steady. There really isn’t much to do over here in Iowa but my goal is to get to the “Enchanted Rocky Trail” for my first big trip.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Contributor I

Des Moines, IA, USA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Peters

Attachments

Reactions: Chadlyb