Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Greetings all!
My name is Lyle and I'm from National City, CA
Rig = 2013 JKU, 2.5 lift, 4:88 gears, lockers, running 35" BFGs, etc. plus a few more upgrades soon.
I've been wheeling for 20+ years. Now looking forward to extended overlanding adventures.
View attachment 221861
Welcome to Overland Bound!!

Don't hesitate to contact your closest Member Representative @FrankRoams or me, your Regional Director, @Narbob.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.

Overland Trip Planning
Overland Bound Meetups

Reactions: El-Dracho

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Lyle, welcome to the OB family.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings all!
Rig = 2013 JKU, 2.5 lift, 4:88 gears, lockers, running 35" BFGs, etc. plus a few more upgrades soon.
I've been wheeling for 20+ years. Now looking forward to extended overlanding adventures.
View attachment 221861
Welcome to Overland Bound Lyle
Great looking rig! (0IIIIIII0)
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
Some contacts for local information is @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

MadMedic

Rank V

Trail Mechanic II

Fredericksburg, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
McCamley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRPG822
Service Branch
Fredericksburg FD
20+ years wheeling! That is awesome. I'm going to follow your posts. I love learning from people with good experience and getting input about how things have changed or stayed the same over the years.

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Greetings all!
View attachment 221861
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.

RMCM

Rank VI
Launch Member

Creator III

Bellevue, NE, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Esquibel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N5FMF
Service Branch
USMC/USN
Greetings from the Midwest.

EBasil

Rank VI

Influencer I

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Basil
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6LBE
Lyle, welcome (from Mira Mesa) and WOW, that's a nice rig you have built up there!

I suggest three fun things: 1) check out the monthly Rigged for Dirt meeting you'll find in the Rally Point section of this site. Yeah, it's all the way up in Esco, but there are great people showing up and with rigs like yours! 2) If you use FaceBook, find the Overland Bound page for west coast and also look for "Off Grid"--these are a group of dudes out of Barrio Logan that lead runs and are just plain great guys. 3) jump down into the Regional forums section of this site, we're "West", and post your adventures/find a few.

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

Boerne, Texas, United States
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
Greetings all!
View attachment 221861
welcome!