First Name
Melissa
Last Name
Dawson
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
20200524_143945.jpg20200607_093043.jpg
My current rig is a 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO. Located here in South Georgia. I'm a complete novice to overlanding but have always enjoyed the outdoors and the idea of being able to enjoy it from my own vehicle. Just recently started to do mods and am open to any and all tips. Thank you for welcoming me into your family!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I like the color

Reactions: BlueUnicorn

LD5050

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Longview, Texas, USA
First Name
Neil
Last Name
Armstrong
Member #

Welcome to OB from Texas! I agree, that color is fantastic. You’ve got a great platform for overlanding, that’s a more than capable truck and it has pretty good aftermarket support.

Reactions: BlueUnicorn

BlueUnicorn

Rank III

Traveler III

Valdosta, GA, USA
First Name
Melissa
Last Name
Dawson
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
Welcome to OB from Texas! I agree, that color is fantastic. You’ve got a great platform for overlanding, that’s a more than capable truck and it has pretty good aftermarket support.
Thanks @LD5050 ! I'm excited to get started. Changing out my tires and wheels this week. Doing a FOX Pro lift kit to get an 1.5" front lift and 1" in rear lift so I can put on 285/70/17 Toyo Open Country MTs with 17" wheels. Trying to give her a little more aggressive look and capabilities to traverse some trails.