New member introduction

• HTML tutorial

Beth M

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey y'all. My name is Beth and I'm in central Indiana (just East of Indy). I have a 2018 Colorado with the Duramax diesel that I'd like to someday outfit it with a RTT and get out and camp. Also have a 2000 TJ that I love. I Used to off-road quite abit when I lived in Ohio, but that was many years ago and haven't had the chance to do much exploring since I moved back to Indiana 6 years ago. Nice to meet you all. Looking forward to sharing in some adventures!

Attached are some pictures of my two rigs.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey y'all. My name is Beth and I'm in central Indiana (just East of Indy). I have a 2018 Colorado with the Duramax diesel that I'd like to someday outfit it with a RTT and get out and camp. Also have a 2000 TJ that I love. I Used to off-road quite abit when I lived in Ohio, but that was many years ago and haven't had the chance to do much exploring since I moved back to Indiana 6 years ago. Nice to meet you all. Looking forward to sharing in some adventures!

Attached are some pictures of my two rigs.
View attachment 106359View attachment 106360
Hello Beth and welcome to the OB crew....nice looking rigs. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Great color on the Jeep.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound from Central Washington. I know you will find a fun group here to gain information and friends! Two sweet vehicles to play with, I had a Mango Orange JK. Vance.