• HTML tutorial

Jmod08

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Papillion, NE, USA
Member #

Hello everyone!

I've been a member of many forums but I have never posted anything. I've been a subscriber on youtube for a couple years and its awesome to see them grow and help develop another overlanding community.

I'm stuck in Germany for 1 more year and then I can start working on our 4runner. Eventually we plan to maybe go fulltime after I retire in 8 years.

Hope to meet some people at some events when I get back to the US!

Doug C

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Jasper, Georgia, USA
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Camara
Member #

Welcome from Georgia! When you get back to the U.S. check out Overland West and East depending on where you'll be living. Two big overlanding events. West is in the Spring and East is in the Fall.

Jmod08

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Papillion, NE, USA
Member #

Thanks guys!

I do plan on making it to both events, I just happen to always be on another continent when they occur....

-Jeff

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome to the Community from Austin TX. Michael produces great content for YouTube. He has built a very welcoming community. You may even find some OB badges, during your travels through the EU.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello everyone!

I've been a member of many forums but I have never posted anything. I've been a subscriber on youtube for a couple years and its awesome to see them grow and help develop another overlanding community.

I'm stuck in Germany for 1 more year and then I can start working on our 4runner. Eventually we plan to maybe go fulltime after I retire in 8 years.

Hope to meet some people at some events when I get back to the US!
Hello, Jmodo8 and welcome to OB! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!