Investor

Contributor III

Kingsport, Hawkins County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Tharaldson
Member #

Hello All, new to forum. My name is Randy I live Orange County California...rig is a 2017 Tacoma TRD DCSB with Icon Stage 6 Billet suspension, Leitner Designs Rack and CVT RTT. New to Overlanding and looking forward to learning from the group.

Reactions: Narbob

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hello All, new to forum. My name is Randy I live Orange County California...rig is a 2017 Tacoma TRD DCSB with Icon Stage 6 Billet suspension, Leitner Designs Rack and CVT RTT. New to Overlanding and looking forward to learning from the group.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

There is a meet-up in Orange County that you might be interested in. US West - Reoccurring - Orange County Overland Bound Monthly Meet-up - 12/01/2018

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @FrankRoams or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Rank II
Investor

Contributor III

Kingsport, Hawkins County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Tharaldson
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

There is a meet-up in Orange County that you might be interested in. US West - Reoccurring - Orange County Overland Bound Monthly Meet-up - 12/01/2018

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @FrankRoams or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob
Thank you for welcome. Won't be able to go next OC Meet Up, but will be at December meeting.

Reactions: Narbob