New Member Intro

• HTML tutorial

Grant Miller

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello Everyone! I have a 2002 Grand Cherokee that I am in the process of shaping up. Mostly I'm just doing maintenance of every single little thing that needs attention. My rig is an Overland model, so it came with Quadradrive and 4.7HO. I enjoy outdoor activities and the Jeep fits that role perfectly.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello Everyone! I have a 2002 Grand Cherokee that I am in the process of shaping up. Mostly I'm just doing maintenance of every single little thing that needs attention. My rig is an Overland model, so it came with Quadradrive and 4.7HO. I enjoy outdoor activities and the Jeep fits that role perfectly.
Hi Grant and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Grant and welcome to the OB crew..looking forward to seeing your adventures in your jeep.

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Welcome to OB Grant!
Hope to hear about your adventures!