New Member in Washington State

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello, I’m Patrick from Wa. Drive a supercrew f150 with canopy and RRT. Started outfitting my truck because of my hunting addiction, now truck camping has become apart of my families activities.
Hello neighbor and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking rig and setup. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Patrickv

Patrickv

Rank II

Contributor III

Arlington, Washington, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
VanValkenburg
Hello neighbor and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking rig and setup. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.
Thanks for the welcome! I have a drawer system I built in the bed as well, not much of a wood worker but it turned out good. I am a 14 year auto technician now so working with steel is much more my wheel house.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Hello, I’m Patrick from Wa. Drive a supercrew f150 with canopy and RRT. Started outfitting my truck because of my hunting addiction, now truck camping has become apart of my families activities.
Hiya Patrick and welcome to Overland Bound from just up the road in Ferndale, WA.

I'm sure your local Member Rep, @Gabriel Bozeman, will be along shortly to welcome you and invite you out to a meetup, so I'll leave that for him. There are a number of great overlanding events occurring throughout the PNW and a good number of members in your neighborhood, so I recommend checking out the Overland Bound NorthWest Region forum [link] for meetups and to get to know your neighbors.

Events are also posted on the Rally Point system [link], so you might want to check that out as well.

I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Welcome! I think I've already talked about the OB meetup in Burlington. More details on the FB page.

Reactions: Patrickv