Pipe Creek, Texas, USA
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Tipton
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Howdy folks, I’m Randy - retired Army guy, pure Texan, grew up hunting, fishing, camping, riding dirt bikes - the outdoors is my safe space . I have been thinking about off grid camping/living for a couple of years, bumped into an OB video on YouTube the other day and signed up right away. Great site, great philosophy. I’m all in. I have an unmolested 1999 Tacoma Limited that is coming along little by little. I look forward to seeing rigs, travel pics and hearing stories of people’s adventures. Thanks for having me.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Howdy folks, I’m Randy - retired Army guy, pure Texan, grew up hunting, fishing, camping, riding dirt bikes - the outdoors is my safe space . I have been thinking about off grid camping/living for a couple of years, bumped into an OB video on YouTube the other day and signed up right away. Great site, great philosophy. I’m all in. I have an unmolested 1999 Tacoma Limited that is coming along little by little. I look forward to seeing rigs, travel pics and hearing stories of people’s adventures. Thanks for having me.
Hello Randy and welcome to the OB crew...always glad to add another Toy to the group. Looking forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice.

Reactions: Bionic Randy

CCTX50

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corpus Christi TEXAS
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Strasheim
Member #

Welcome aboard Randy. Where about in TEXAS you located? In in Corpus Christi. We still have to meet up sometime. My rig is a 2013 Jeep wrangler Rubicon.

Bionic Randy

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Pipe Creek, Texas, USA
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Tipton
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Welcome aboard Randy. Where about in TEXAS you located? In in Corpus Christi. We still have to meet up sometime. My rig is a 2013 Jeep wrangler Rubicon.
Howdy CCTX. I grew up on the upper coast but now I am in the hill country, 30ish miles northwest of San Antonio.
Thanks Chadly! I am a big time Toyota enthusiast. I won’t own anything but Toys!

Reactions: CCTX50

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R