Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone! Relatively new to the Overlanding scene and looking forward to meeting like-minded people out on the trail!!!
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike, North State @Cottonwoody, Central Valley @TOMB
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello everyone! Relatively new to the Overlanding scene and looking forward to meeting like-minded people out on the trail!!!
Welcome to Overland Bound, my name is Mike and I am one of your U.S. West member representatives and if you have question or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike You can also contact our Regional Director @Narbob if the need arises.

Make sure to browse the the new member threads for some great information that will help you navigate the Overland Bound website. Also keep an eye on Rally Points and the member calendar for upcoming local meetups, trail runs and training opportunities.

There are at least one local meetup within driving distance of your location, The Tai-Valley meetup and there are three more meetups if you are willing to drive up to the Sacramento area. Refer to Rally Points or the member calendar for further information.

I look forward to meeting you out there on the trail, or at a meetup.

Mike