WagoneerWayne

Rank II

Enthusiast I

First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Hixson
Member #

Hi Everyone. New member and new to off roading and Overlanding, other than occasional camping trips. Took delivery of a new Silver Jeep Wagoneer last week with off road and towing packages and looking forward to learning about trails to explore in my area.

Attachments

Big Dub

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

LAX
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Watkins
Member #

Hi Everyone. New member and new to off roading and Overlanding, other than occasional camping trips. Took delivery of a new Silver Jeep Wagoneer last week with off road and towing packages and looking forward to learning about trails to explore in my area.
Welcome Wayne!

Reactions: WagoneerWayne

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.

I am the Northwest Director. @Ubiety
is your closest member representative.

To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).

Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.

Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.

Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.

Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.

Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.

Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.

Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.

Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

WagoneerWayne

Rank II

Enthusiast I

First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Hixson
Member #

Mike, I can’t seem to get the linked text to work on my iOS devices? I click on them but nothing happens.

Wayne

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
I am very interested in you opinion of the Wagoneer, especially off road.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly universal online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
The Regional Director for local information it @M Rose
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

WagoneerWayne

Rank II

Enthusiast I

First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Hixson
Member #

You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

WagoneerWayne

Rank II

Enthusiast I

First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Hixson
Member #

RESOURCE MAP

WagoneerWayne

Rank II

Enthusiast I

First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Hixson
Member #

RESOURCE MAP
I’m pretty happy with it so far, with some minor issues. Really big but handles nicely. Love the interior and technology. No off-road miles yet, but I am getting all-terrain snow-rated tires today so will be looking for opportunities.

Wayne

Reactions: Kent R

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Wayne, nice looking new rig!, Welcome to Overland Bound. We are just north of Seattle up on Camano Island. There is also a Facebook page for the Northwest Region of Overland Bound that is worth joining if you are a Facebook user.

Reactions: M Rose

WagoneerWayne

Rank II

Enthusiast I

First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Hixson
Member #

Wayne, nice looking new rig!, Welcome to Overland Bound. We are just north of Seattle up on Camano Island. There is also a Facebook page for the Northwest Region of Overland Bound that is worth joining if you are a Facebook user.
Thanks, I’ll check it out!

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad you could join us.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Wayne! Welcome to Overland Bound!

WagoneerWayne

Rank II

Enthusiast I

First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Hixson
Member #

Thanks everyone! Just had new Wrangler Workhorse tires installed, with 3-peak Snowflake rating. Come on snow!

Reactions: Shahn