Jacksonville, AL, USA
First Name
taylor
Last Name
haynes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4OOT
Hey there, Taylor here. I roam in a beat up, waterlogged, former scrapyard dwelling, 80 series. Cheap state overland is my page, geared more towards over-landing in a cheap state of mind. I’ve been lurking for a little while enjoying the info. Soon enough we will have some videos and such. But, for now, pictures will have to do.

Safe travels!
IMG_1961.JPGIMG_1822.JPGIMG_1790.JPGIMG_1761.JPG

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey there, Taylor here. I roam in a beat up, waterlogged, former scrapyard dwelling, 80 series. Cheap state overland is my page, geared more towards over-landing in a cheap state of mind. I’ve been lurking for a little while enjoying the info. Soon enough we will have some videos and such. But, for now, pictures will have to do.

Safe travels!
View attachment 74442View attachment 74443View attachment 74444View attachment 74445
Hello Taylor and welcome to the OB crew....great looking Toy and nice set up. Nice pics. Looking forward to seeing your adventures.

RootedWanderers

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Pelham, Alabama 35124
First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Sullivan
Member #

Safe travels!
Welcome Taylor. Im from down in Birmingham. Me and a friend will be traveling through there headed up the GA Traverse to Overland Expo next week.

Last edited:

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
Welcome, Taylor! It looks like you've visited my home state based on the photos!

Tayzoid1

Rank I

Contributor II

Jacksonville, AL, USA
First Name
taylor
Last Name
haynes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4OOT
We actually just got back from a 4500 mile road trip from Alabama to the Grand Canyon, monument valley, Moab, grand Mesa, boulder, veil, Colorado Springs, ect.

Tons of fun!
@OBJK I planned to attend but I just couldn’t justify the price of tickets without any camping and that’s more what I’m looking forward to is the village that forms at the camp. Oh well.

Reactions: RootedWanderers

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
That sounds like a pretty epic trip!

RootedWanderers

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Pelham, Alabama 35124
First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Sullivan
Member #

We actually just got back from a 4500 mile road trip from Alabama to the Grand Canyon, monument valley, Moab, grand Mesa, boulder, veil, Colorado Springs, ect.

Tons of fun!
@OBJK I planned to attend but I just couldn’t justify the price of tickets without any camping and that’s more what I’m looking forward to is the village that forms at the camp. Oh well.
That sounds like a great trip. Me and a friend are planning a very similar trip and also go to Overland Expo West in May next year.

Reactions: Tayzoid1

Tayzoid1

Rank I

Contributor II

Jacksonville, AL, USA
First Name
taylor
Last Name
haynes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4OOT
That sounds like a great trip. Me and a friend are planning a very similar trip and also go to Overland Expo West in May next year.
For sure. That would be awesome. We plan to go again next year and concentrate on more northwest. Hit Moab and continue north through Wyoming and Nebraska.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Safe travels!
View attachment 74442View attachment 74443View attachment 74444View attachment 74445
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum
Great looking rig!
@Kent R

Tayzoid1

Rank I

Contributor II

Jacksonville, AL, USA
First Name
taylor
Last Name
haynes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4OOT
Thanks Kent! I’m always looking for a quick trip to get out of the house. Looking forward to the adventure:)

Tayzoid1

Rank I

Contributor II

Jacksonville, AL, USA
First Name
taylor
Last Name
haynes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4OOT
I thought I would update the page we got a few videos up on our page. Finally got in some decent gear and started filming. Slow going but its coming along. I'm basically self taught when it comes to filming/editing, so tips and tricks are very welcome!

AaronB

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Milford, Michigan
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Berendt
Member #

From one new guy to another, welcome!

Those are some beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing.