New Member in Maine

• HTML tutorial

DirigoOverland-Nate

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Maine, USA
Member #

Thanks for having me and happy to be here! Overall I’m fairly new to Overlanding but I’m a long time outdoorsman and hiker. I’m looking forward to meeting other Overlander in New England and some good adventures to come.

Rig: Stock ‘08 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Experience: Limited. Convoy experience in Iraq and one pretty damn epic overland trip from Tibilisi, Georgia to Mestia and Ushguli just south of the Russian border in my buddies Unimog. It was a hell of a way to start my addiction. (Pic below)

DSC01192.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Road

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Thanks for having me and happy to be here! Overall I’m fairly new to Overlanding but I’m a long time outdoorsman and hiker. I’m looking forward to meeting other Overlander in New England and some good adventures to come.

Rig: Stock ‘08 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Experience: Limited. Convoy experience in Iraq and one pretty damn epic overland trip from Tbilisi, Georgia to Mestia and Ushguli just south of the Russian border with my buddies Unimog. It was a hell of a way to start my addiction. (Pic below)

View attachment 44042

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hi Nate and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Wow, I bet that overland trip was awesome! Thank you for your service! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!