New member in Lubbock Tx

• HTML tutorial

TnK1

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Hollywood park, Tx
Member #

My name is Taylor, my wife Katie will be graduating this may to be a teacher. I had an 04 TJ Rubicon that was my pride and joy until we needed more space and now meet TANK, aptly named by everyone that has ever gotten in and said "I feel like in a tank." Tank is an 07 FJ Cruiser with a rough country 6in lift, 35s for rubber, volant snorkel and air intake, and a lot of WONDERFUL (insert sarcasm here) interior mods done by the previous owner. All things aside this is a great project when my wallet can keep up lol, and I can't wait to get out and explore new places with this amazing community!!
IMG_1929.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Big E

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Morganton, NC
Member #

My name is Taylor, my wife Katie will be graduating this may to be a teacher. I had an 04 TJ Rubicon that was my pride and joy until we needed more space and now meet TANK, aptly named by everyone that has ever gotten in and said "I feel like in a tank." Tank is an 07 FJ Cruiser with a rough country 6in lift, 35s for rubber, volant snorkel and air intake, and a lot of WONDERFUL (insert sarcasm here) interior mods done by the previous owner. All things aside this is a great project when my wallet can keep up lol, and I can't wait to get out and explore new places with this amazing community!!
View attachment 18806

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Welcome.