New Member in East Bay, CA

RevIza

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Berkeley, CA, USA
Member #

Hello Every One!
Just purchased a new truck (Tacoma) and are looking forward to meeting folks! We are avid campers and the truck will be a daily driver and UEV (Urban Escape Vehicle) for camping.

We are working on a build to store as much (or all) gear in the truck and ready to go. The difficulty is, we do not have a garage and the truck is parked on the street 24x7 so security is an issue as well.

Love seeing your builds and welcome any and all advice!

Rev. Izabella

Reactions: Chadlyb and Kent R

bawesomfels

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Phoenix, AZ
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Ockenfels
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Welcome to OB from AZ! What are the plans you would like for your truck?

Reactions: RevIza

RevIza

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Berkeley, CA, USA
Member #

Welcome to OB from AZ! What are the plans you would like for your truck?
Hi, we just ordered RCI rocksliders. Living in the city, I would like some sort of HD bumper set-up that would have some nice looking tubes to protect the outside body of the truck from fender-benders and off-road mishaps (any suggestions?)

For the bed of the truck, we are looking at the A.R.E. CX HD cap for security and for future hard-shell RTT, but we could start camping with just the cap.

We desperately want to add a kitchen - and we LOVE @PapaDave 's kitchen set-up, but have no skills//garage/tools to build it :(
Any kitchen/storage suggestions are appreciated too!

Thanks for asking!

Izabella

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Every One!
Just purchased a new truck (Tacoma) and are looking forward to meeting folks! We are avid campers and the truck will be a daily driver and UEV (Urban Escape Vehicle) for camping.

We are working on a build to store as much (or all) gear in the truck and ready to go. The difficulty is, we do not have a garage and the truck is parked on the street 24x7 so security is an issue as well.

Rev. Izabella
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Reactions: RevIza

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Every One!

Rev. Izabella
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great vehicle for your adventure platform...look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.