Launch Member

Member I

Hubert, NC, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Swanton
Member #

Hello just trying to possibly get in touch with people. As much as I’d want just go out I want to pick some peoples brains locally and maybe get some ideas on rig and gear setup. I’ve been a hammock or ground camper most my life but they weee in nice camp sites. I’m looking finally to get off the beaten path

FishinCrzy

Rank V

Advocate I

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Service Branch
StateHazmatResponder
Good Luck with your pursuit. Remember, there's more than one way to skin a cat. And, there is a lot of cat skinning experience around here.

disco2

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Kinston, North Carolina, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Welcome to the #moneypits LOl....I’m up near the Greenville NC area, what kinda ideas are you looking for? Also would help to know what kind of vehicle you are planning on using for over landing.

Mikeswanton89

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Hubert, NC, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Swanton
Member #

Sorry I had posted in the new member section everything. But I have a jlu Sahara. Not much done to her but better tires. Pretty much trying to see storage options or just setups in general but I’d rather see in person. I’m someone with a lot of experience in mechanics, carpentry, and welding so I want to do a lot of diy when I can.

Attachments

disco2

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Kinston, North Carolina, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ah no worries to be sorry, look up trail recon on YouTube or Instagram he has a nicely built Jeep. I’m a Land Rover guy so hard for me to steer you in the right place for Jeep stuff.

Staticline40

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Fort Mill, SC, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Tebo
Member #

Service Branch
US Army Retired
Sorry I had posted in the new member section everything. But I have a jlu Sahara. Not much done to her but better tires. Pretty much trying to see storage options or just setups in general but I’d rather see in person. I’m someone with a lot of experience in mechanics, carpentry, and welding so I want to do a lot of diy when I can.
Nice Jeep!

Obscure Medic

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Havelock, NC, USA
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Askew
Member #

Hello and welcome! I live in Havelock and have a place in Indian Beach as well. I'm currently still using a ground tent and will be building out my F-150 soon. Currently I wheel my 95 4Runner. I'd love a local meet up in our area!!!