Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Harpe
Member #

Ha! I used to live in cali in my youth. Left when I joined the army. Fast forward and now I find myself stuck in south georgia. It Fing sucks.

Reactions: CuriousWanderer

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hello all, just relocated to Vacaville, CA from Atlanta GA. I recently purchased a 2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk with the intentions of new adventures with my move west. Any tips or trail ideas would be appreciated.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @Magic Mike or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello all, just relocated to Vacaville, CA from Atlanta GA. I recently purchased a 2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk with the intentions of new adventures with my move west. Any tips or trail ideas would be appreciated.
Welcome to Overland Bound, as @Narbob said I am your U.S. West Member Representative. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike, here in the forum.

Make sure to browse through the New member threads, there is a cornucopia of good information contained in these threads and it definitely helps you navigate the website. Also check out Rally Points and the calendar to keep up on new events, trips and meet-ups.

Look forward to seeing you out on the trail.