Launch Member

Contributor II

Boca Raton, FL, USA
First Name
Hector
Last Name
Perez
Member #

Hey folks, I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Hector and I live with my beautiful wife and two unbelievable girls in Boca Raton Florida. We like to go camping although I wish we could go more often, overlanding has interested me for years now. I also enjoy getting off-road now that my rig is getting more worthy of some mud and trails. I look forward to meeting some of you guys/gals in the near future.
Thanks 11A94912-BAA3-4405-A5EE-96EC78E4968F.jpeg

TheOvabz

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Savannah, Georgia, United States
First Name
KimandJason
Last Name
Overby
Member #

Hello there! Nice set up Hector.

We live in the Tampa Bay Area. Working on our rig currently. We have a 17’ Chevrolet Express Passenger Van. We’re looking to hopefully head to quigley over the summer to install the 4wd and lift. Hope to catch you guys on the road sometime.

Reactions: Hectorp

Hectorp

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Boca Raton, FL, USA
First Name
Hector
Last Name
Perez
Member #

Hello there! Nice set up Hector.

We live in the Tampa Bay Area. Working on our rig currently. We have a 17’ Chevrolet Express Passenger Van. We’re looking to hopefully head to quigley over the summer to install the 4wd and lift. Hope to catch you guys on the road sometime.
Thanks!! Very cool! Would love to see some pics of that rig.

Reactions: TheOvabz

FL4TOUT772

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

florida
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Hernando
Member #

howdy! greeting from port saint lucie. i host offroad trail and campout in some parts of FL! my rig is Subaru outback. not your average wagon. my instagram is FL4TOUT772.

Reactions: Hectorp

Circuitous

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Brevard County, Florida, United States
First Name
SCOTT
Last Name
KLEIN
Member #

Hey everyone,
New member here, long time lurker. I live in WPB. Always looking to get into something. Only issue for me is that when i do work its on the weekends. Makes it hard to meet up. Otherwise nice to meet yall.
Got a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon by the way