splinter

Rank I

Contributor III

California, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Lowry
The tool box and lumber racks are coming off my 2019 f150 4x4 and I'm looking forward to exploring some back roads of the west with my wife and my dog. I will be picking up an AT Atlas in March, putting on some all terrain tires and building it out as I go.I appreciate all the info to be found here. I'm trying to find the right balance of function, comfort, affordability, and most importantly keeping the weight down. I think I'm in the right spot. This seems to be the group pondering the same issues. That, and where are the best spots to explore! Looking forward to getting together with some of you soon.

Speric

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
Welcome from the North Bay. What part of the Bay Area are you located?

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
The tool box and lumber racks are coming off my 2019 f150 4x4 and I'm looking forward to exploring some back roads of the west with my wife and my dog. I will be picking up an AT Atlas in March, putting on some all terrain tires and building it out as I go.I appreciate all the info to be found here. I'm trying to find the right balance of function, comfort, affordability, and most importantly keeping the weight down. I think I'm in the right spot. This seems to be the group pondering the same issues. That, and where are the best spots to explore! Looking forward to getting together with some of you soon.
Welcome to Overland Bound

Don't hesitate to message your
Member Representative @PapaDave or me, your Regional Director, @Narbob if you have any questions.

For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
There is an occasional meet-up in Santa Rosa that might interest you.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly universal online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
The Regional Director for local information it @Narbob
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello John, welcome to the OB family.

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad you could join us.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello John, welcome to Overland Bound!

Speric

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
There is an occasional meet-up in Santa Rosa that might interest you.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly universal online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
The Regional Director for local information it @Narbob
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com
Our next meet up/trip is the third Saturday in January.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello John, welcome to Overland Bound.