Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
. we have a 07 jeep commander (family wagon) 77 fj 40 , and a 74 Dodge power wagon looking for a new group to explore
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @Magic Mike or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: Maddog74

Maddog74

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Lemoore, CA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Mattingly
Member #

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @Magic Mike or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Overland Bound Meetups

thanks

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Very cool! Back in '74, I was a married 17 year old with a baby (ie dirt effin' poor), and those Power Wagons were high on my dream list. Man, that was quite the flashback! Welcome to OB, enjoy!!

Reactions: Maddog74

Maddog74

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Lemoore, CA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Mattingly
Member #

Very cool! Back in '74, I was a married 17 year old with a baby (ie dirt effin' poor), and those Power Wagons were high on my dream list. Man, that was quite the flashback! Welcome to OB, enjoy!!
Thanks! The truck has full 92 dodge fuel injected magnum motor and everything makes a lot more drivable

Reactions: Munga Brown