Launch Member

Traveler I

Elma ny
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Warnock
Member #

Hello, I’m Andrew Warnock and I’m just introducing myself, I’m excited to be part of the crew and get out there and adventure. I’m an avid outdoorsman. I have a 2000 Tacoma TRD Off-road. If your near by or somewhat close shoot me a message.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: MrCoffee

jordan04gx

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chittenango, NY
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Moore
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2NFZ
Welcome! Syracuse here. Just had a 2 night winter camp 2 weekends ago (yes, the really cold one) with 3 other OB members.

Reactions: Andrew Warnock

jordan04gx

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chittenango, NY
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Moore
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2NFZ
We went to Hunts Pond, near New Berlin, NY. We had intended to do the first night there (Friday), and then make our way to Cherry Ridge at Charles E. Baker State Forest (just North of New Berlin) for Saturday night. The snow was still pretty significant that weekend, and we had cleared about 3 feet of it at the campsite at Hunts Pond when we got there. But when we got to the second site on Saturday, the snow was too deep for us to even get into the campground. So we scouted around a little, took some pictures, then ultimately made our way back to Hunts Pond for the 2nd night as well. Which was probably for the best, because the 2nd night was the much colder one. About zero through the night and morning. I won't lie, everyone was pretty eager to get home by the end of that 2nd night, but it really was a good time.

2018-03-17 10.52.10.jpg 2018-03-16 19.30.01.jpg 2018-03-17 08.48.16.jpg

Andrew Warnock

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Elma ny
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Warnock
Member #

We went to Hunts Pond, near New Berlin, NY. We had intended to do the first night there (Friday), and then make our way to Cherry Ridge at Charles E. Baker State Forest (just North of New Berlin) for Saturday night. The snow was still pretty significant that weekend, and we had cleared about 3 feet of it at the campsite at Hunts Pond when we got there. But when we got to the second site on Saturday, the snow was too deep for us to even get into the campground. So we scouted around a little, took some pictures, then ultimately made our way back to Hunts Pond for the 2nd night as well. Which was probably for the best, because the 2nd night was the much colder one. About zero through the night and morning. I won't lie, everyone was pretty eager to get home by the end of that 2nd night, but it really was a good time.

View attachment 52255 View attachment 52256 View attachment 52257

coohmp

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Western New York
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Warnock
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2GVJ
Hello, I’m Andrew Warnock and I’m just introducing myself, I’m excited to be part of the crew and get out there and adventure. I’m an avid outdoorsman. I have a 2000 Tacoma TRD Off-road. If your near by or somewhat close shoot me a message.

Hey Andrew! Glad to see you are out there “doin’ it!” Follow your dreams and thanks for introducing me to this incredible group of people and culture!