Enthusiast I

Collierville, TN, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Bierman
Member #

Greetings,

I've always enjoyed camping and traveling, but I've never been able to get out and do it with some frequency.

My son and I really enjoyed the camping while in Cub Scouts, but that's over now and we're ready for more.

I'm currently interested in any activity for beginner trails in the Arkansas; the Ozarks area I suppose?

Suggestions appreciated.

Reactions: joshjunior

80Lex

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Memphis, TN, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Scott
Member #

Hi there - I’m a new member myself (located in Memphis) and also interested in learning more about trails around the mid-south area

Reactions: Big G

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi there - I’m a new member myself (located in Memphis) and also interested in learning more about trails around the mid-south area
Hi Alex, welcome to the OB community. There seems to be quite a number of new people from Tennessee getting involved with Overland Bound, that's great.

ADVENTUREK5

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Nashville
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Massey
Member #

Welcome sir! I lived in East Memphis not long ago. I’m in Nashville area. If you ever want to meet up for a trip let us know!

Dgensheimer

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Pleasant View, Tennessee, United States
First Name
David
Last Name
Gensheimer
Member #

Greetings,

I've always enjoyed camping and traveling, but I've never been able to get out and do it with some frequency.

My son and I really enjoyed the camping while in Cub Scouts, but that's over now and we're ready for more.

I'm currently interested in any activity for beginner trails in the Arkansas; the Ozarks area I suppose?

Suggestions appreciated.
I went to the Ozarks a few months back! Loved it, but blew my engine up and had to get a new one! Haha here are a few photos from our trip:

Attachments

Member I

Memphis, TN, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
T
Member #

Welcome sir! I lived in East Memphis not long ago. I’m in Nashville area. If you ever want to meet up for a trip let us know!
Sounds great! I have family in the Franklin area so I’m up that way some. Any advice on good places for a weekend trip?

Red_D

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Hernando, MS, USA
First Name
Red
Last Name
Delarosa
Member #

Hey everyone, I'm in Hernando, MS and less then 20 miles from Memphis so if y'all don't mind, I'd love to tag along with the Memphis Gang if anything is put together. I've got a '20 4Runner TRD ORP and I'm very new to vehicle camping and overlanding. I'm actually going to be going to the Gatlinburg area tomorrow, for the weekend. It looks like the weather is going to be good for some hiking and camping.

Reactions: Lee Mims

BlueLineOverland

Local Expert, Arkansas USA

Experimenter II

Ozark Arkansas
First Name
Mason
Last Name
Berry
Member #

Greetings,

Suggestions appreciated.
Welcome I'm the member rep for Arkansas and live in Ozark Arkansas. Would love to show you around. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to reach out!!!

Mason

Lee Mims

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Tennessee
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Mims
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5STC
Hi everyone, I'm also in the Memphis area and if you're looking to meet up just let me know, always looking to meet new people. I drive a 4Runner but I'm happy to talk about any subject and share my knowledge and expertise if I can help any of you out.

Reactions: Big G and rjralston