New member from the uk

• HTML tutorial

Raptors garage

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Alsager, Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Member #

Hi everyone, i have finally become a new member of the overland bound community...i have into off roading for 20+ years...and have now fallen in love with overlanding...my wife and i did our first big trip this year to the Pyrenees in our 1998 Land rover discovery 300TDI ....which is fully kitted out as an overland vehicle...we do lots of small trips throughout the year when we can but we are planning our next big adventure next year when the weather improves...would love to meet up with other members of the overland community based in the UK..

Reactions: Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi everyone, i have finally become a new member of the overland bound community...i have into off roading for 20+ years...and have now fallen in love with overlanding...my wife and i did our first big trip this year to the Pyrenees in our 1998 Land rover discovery 300TDI ....which is fully kitted out as an overland vehicle...we do lots of small trips throughout the year when we can but we are planning our next big adventure next year when the weather improves...would love to meet up with other members of the overland community based in the UK..
Hi Raptor and welcome to the OB crew! Nice looking LR! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Raptor and welcome to the OB crew...great Rover for an adventure rig and look forward to seeing your build and adventures