New Member from the DMV

• HTML tutorial

MHTaylor

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Hello all!

My name is Max and I am stationed in the Central Maryland area. I've more recently gotten into offroading and camping and then I stumbled onto this community. I've got a 2007 Ford Ranger 4X4 with a level kit and BFG All terrains. It's not a heavily modified truck but it's more than capable for what I enjoy doing. Not many guys I work with are into this type of thing so I really joined in the hopes of finding people in my area who share my interests. My experience with this is very novice, so if anyone is in the DMV area let me know...I would love to learn a thing or two.

20170625_203514.jpg

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

Welcome to the group! Nice Ranger! I used to live in Delaware and miss the DelMarVa area! There are a ton of people on here that are located in your area so I'm sure someone will help you out!

Reactions: MHTaylor

Froyal5

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Front Royal, Virginia
Member #

If you want to learn some basic off-roading stuff, I'll suggest Chaos's (Off-Road Park & Fab-Shop) events out in Capon Bridge, WV. Get into the 101 group. The trail guides will help you learn about disconnecting the sway-bars and how much to air tires down for off-roading. The trails to get around the park are stock capable. Bypasses for anything you don't want to try. They have an event this coming weekend and again at the end of July as well as one in mid-August. It's $45 for the day or $65 for the weekend, primitive camping on-site. Pack-it-in, pack-it-out type of thing.

MHTaylor

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

S
If you want to learn some basic off-roading stuff, I'll suggest Chaos's (Off-Road Park & Fab-Shop) events out in Capon Bridge, WV. Get into the 101 group. The trail guides will help you learn about disconnecting the sway-bars and how much to air tires down for off-roading. The trails to get around the park are stock capable. Bypasses for anything you don't want to try. They have an event this coming weekend and again at the end of July as well as one in mid-August. It's $45 for the day or $65 for the weekend, primitive camping on-site. Pack-it-in, pack-it-out type of thing.
Thanks for the info man! I may just check it out if my work schedule allows it.

See you around!