Enthusiast I

Phoenix, AZ 85048, USA
First Name
Carl
Last Name
Morsch
Member #

Hello from the Dallas Area of Texas.
I'm new to the overlanding concept, but looking into doing more of it. My experiance is pretty much limited to light off pavement driving to mostly get to either a hunting or fishing spot.
My current rig is a 2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Crew Cab with a open differential and 3.21 gears unfortunately, 3.5" front and 1" rear lift from Eibach springs on Bilstein 5100's, and a replacement bumper rated for a 12500 lb winch from go rhino. With more to come in the near future. ie the winch.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I'm new to the overlanding concept, but looking into doing more of it. My experiance is pretty much limited to light off pavement driving to mostly get to either a hunting or fishing spot.
My current rig is a 2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Crew Cab with a open differential and 3.21 gears unfortunately, 3.5" front and 1" rear lift from Eibach springs on Bilstein 5100's, and a replacement bumper rated for a 12500 lb winch from go rhino. With more to come in the near future. ie the winch.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-meetups.24/
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-trip-planning.21/

The DFW area has a Meet-Up that meets monthly, if your interested check out the meet-up page on the forum for details. https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-dallas-fort-worth-dfw-meet-up.18113/page-5#post-265965

If you have any questions your Member Representative is @brien on the forum.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Welcome to OB!!!

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
Welcome from Arlington. Also steer a full size. Lots of info here to dig into.

CCTX50

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corpus Christi TEXAS
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Strasheim
Member #

Welcome from Corpus Christi. Great place to meet and learn. 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.