Rank I

Traveler I

6900 Lugano, Switzerland
First Name
Silvio
Last Name
Gentile
Member #

Thank you for accepting me! In the process of building my dream camper overland tourer, a 2002 Land Cruiser HZJ78 ex Swiss fire department. Should be ready by end of March, looking forward for lots of adventure. Happy overlanding to All

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Thank you for accepting me! In the process of building my dream camper overland tourer, a 2002 Land Cruiser HZJ78 ex Swiss fire department. Should be ready by end of March, looking forward for lots of adventure. Happy overlanding to All
Welcome to Overland Bound
Very nice looking rig!
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @El-Dracho
Your Regional Director is @Robert OB 33/48 for additional help or information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Silvio,

Welcome to OB!

Hopefully we can meet on some trails this year once these C19 restrictions are over and it is responsible to meet again!

Because we cannot meet in person at the moment we have launched the virtual OB Mid Europe campfire last year already. We have broaden it to other european regions in the meantime. The next will be this week Friday, 12th February at 8PM CET. If you like your are welcome to join for some good talks. All details in the Rally Point:

Please take a look also into the Mid Europe sub-forum here at OB:

Enjoy!

Cheers, Björn

Last edited:

Silvio Troopy

Rank I

Traveler I

6900 Lugano, Switzerland
First Name
Silvio
Last Name
Gentile
Member #

Thank you all for the warm welcome.
This looks like a real interesting place to gain knowledge and possibly meet people interested in the same subject.
Will try to follow the friday virtual meeting, although I am so much looking forward to real ones...
Cheers!

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello

Welcome to the Forum, but most of all welcome to the community.

If I can help with questions, and providing info I am happy to do so.

Just go to the Europe section of this forum to find more specific info about Europe.

You will find nearly everything on the forum in generall about Overlanding. So just dive in and have fun.

Join us also in the whatsapp group for Mid Europe and our Facebook page.

Facebook Groups

Europe Overland Bound

Enjoy your stay here and I hope to see you somewhere out on a track/event.

Greetings from Robert