• HTML tutorial

COUCH1371

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

St. Louis, MO
Member #

Hello all,

Greetings from St. Louis, MO! Ive been lurking for a while now and decided to join. I am a Marine Corps veteran and have traveled around the globe a couple of times from the Middle East to Alaska, that being said I'm pursuing this lifestyle as means to explore hopefully more friendly territory. Currently I am in the process of building my 2016 Tacoma and I hope to get some useful knowledge from the folks here at OB. Cant wait to make some new friends and hope to run into some of you in the future!

-Zac

Reactions: justin marsh

NW David

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

Welcome from Washington!

Granted I was a small kid when I went with my family, but, man the Ozarks are beautiful. Wish I had the appreciation then that I do now

Reactions: COUCH1371

Kies

Rank V
Investor

Enthusiast III

Carterville, Illinois
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Kiesling
Member #

Go to the “Share your overland routes” section of the forum click on Midwest routes. OH,PA,IN,KY,TN,MD,WV,IL,MO,MI. Wander351 has share many routes - go to his first post and download “Shawneegardenofthegods.gpx. That file contains several routes through the Shawnee Forest. Have not been on them yet, but it is on my to do list once school is out.

COUCH1371

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

St. Louis, MO
Member #

Go to the “Share your overland routes” section of the forum click on Midwest routes. OH,PA,IN,KY,TN,MD,WV,IL,MO,MI. Wander351 has share many routes - go to his first post and download “Shawneegardenofthegods.gpx. That file contains several routes through the Shawnee Forest. Have not been on them yet, but it is on my to do list once school is out.
Thank you, if you need a partner hit me up!