• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey Community!

New member from the Rogue Valley in Southern Oregon (anyone else from here?) currently starting to build a 2016 SR5 4Runner. Moved over from a 2000 Limited 4Runner. My family does a lot of camping and exploring!

View attachment 133810
Hello Shawn and welcome to the OB crew neighbor. Nice looking Toy. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Welcome From La Grande. You are located in the US Northwest Region. @Kent R is our acting Regional Director. @Gabriel Bozeman and myself @Slimpartywagon are your closest Member Representatives.
Check out Overland Bound Meetups for events in our area. The Rally Point and Member Maps are also good sources for upcoming news and events.

@2RiversRanchExpeditions is hosting a 4th of July event in Dayville Oregon. More information can be found below

Northwest Overland Rally West 2020 isJune 18th through the 21st in Leavenworth Washington

More events and activities are sure to come throughout the year, so keep checking in here for more.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hey Community!

New member from the Rogue Valley in Southern Oregon (anyone else from here?) currently starting to build a 2016 SR5 4Runner. Moved over from a 2000 Limited 4Runner. My family does a lot of camping and exploring!

View attachment 133810
Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.
-Our region also has a FB page.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Enthusiast III

Medford, OR, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Coleman
Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.
-Our region also has a FB page.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep
I followed ya! And thanks for the welcome! Where can I access the Rally Point system?

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi Shawn welcome to the OB community. I joined back in November so I'm still figuring out things but I"m glad to be a part of this. I live in Grants Pass so perhaps we could meet up sometime. There are a few members over here and in Medford so maybe it's time to get a meet up of Southern Oregon members. Anyway glad you've joined.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi Shawn, welcome! I live in Grants Pass!
Hi Ken, how were your holidays? I have been looking for that blue machine but haven't seen you yet. You would have trouble seeing me because I haven't driven my truck for a couple weeks.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hi Shawn welcome to the OB community. I joined back in November so I'm still figuring out things but I"m glad to be a part of this. I live in Grants Pass so perhaps we could meet up sometime. There are a few members over here and in Medford so maybe it's time to get a meet up of Southern Oregon members. Anyway glad you've joined.
Southern Oregon Guys, don’t feel left out of the meet ups and planning, we working on a strategy to get stuff worked up in your areas as well. I will be sending out a mass letter later on this week to discuss your needs along with how @Gabriel Bozeman , @Sandpoint Steve and myself @Slimpartywagon can help get things rolling in your neck of the woods.

In the mean time, feel free to message me with ideas and concerns.