New member from Southern Idaho

• HTML tutorial

IdahoGrizz

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Buhl, ID
Member #

Have ridden dirt bikes, recently sold a highly modified Jeep Cherokee set up primarily for overlanding. Currently have a Chev Tracker with some mods which is also a daily driver. I am especially interested in atv overlanding, camping and adventure treks. I ride a 2013 Yamaha Grizzly 550. I am currently building a small trailer for the atv.

IdahoGrizz

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Buhl, ID
Member #

Hi, me again. Just wanted to remark about the vision and values of this site. I watched the video and read the list of core values. I am totally into your concept and application. It is refreshing, exciting and encouraging. I go out nearly every week somewhere, solo as well as with others. Yes, I am one of those who neeeeeeeed adventure, outdoor adventure. I love to do extended overlanding trips too and as often as I can. Muir: "The mountains are calling and I must go." Desert, mountains ... hey, I love it all. It all has unique beauty. Thanks again for this site and forum.

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. I'm sure we will benefit as much from your experience, as you will from what the OB community has to offer.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Have ridden dirt bikes, recently sold a highly modified Jeep Cherokee set up primarily for overlanding. Currently have a Chev Tracker with some mods which is also a daily driver. I am especially interested in atv overlanding, camping and adventure treks. I ride a 2013 Yamaha Grizzly 550. I am currently building a small trailer for the atv.
Hello IdahoGrizz and welcome to OB! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!