Contributor II

Boca Raton, FL, USA
First Name
Hector
Last Name
Perez
Member #

Hi group,
My name is Hector and I live in sunny south Florida. I’m in Boca raton, I have done some camping with the family but am very interested in overlanding, meeting some like minded folks, and getting off-road as well. I look forward to learning from you all and hopefully meeting up at some point.

My rig is a 2006 4runner

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi group,
My name is Hector and I live in sunny south Florida. I’m in Boca raton, I have done some camping with the family but am very interested in overlanding, meeting some like minded folks, and getting off-road as well. I look forward to learning from you all and hopefully meeting up at some point.

My rig is a 2006 4runner
Hello Hector and welcome to the OB crew...nice Toy. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Hectorp

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi group,

My rig is a 2006 4runner
Welcome To Overland Bound

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

SinisterJK

Rank VI
Launch Member

Educator I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Bryant
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRFC851
Hi group,

My rig is a 2006 4runner
Welcome to the OB Fam hector. I’m up in Orlando if you ever want to venture off in a group. There’s a lot I mean a lot of good info but tied here in all the forums and everyone is super nice with questions you may have. Hope to see you out on the trail and anything you need just drop me line I’d be more than happy to help you.

Hectorp

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Boca Raton, FL, USA
First Name
Hector
Last Name
Perez
Member #

Welcome To Overland Bound

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.
Thank you!!