Launch Member

Contributor II

Kingsville
First Name
Reagan
Last Name
Casas
Member #

Hey guys! I’m from south Texas and I just got into overlanding! I go to big bend all the time and just found out there are some great trails to do there! I have a 2018 Chevy Silverado z71. Doing my best to gear it all up to make it look more like and overland vehicle. Love the way it’s turning out! Would be great to do some trails with someone else if anyone’s interested!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey guys! I’m from south Texas and I just got into overlanding! I go to big bend all the time and just found out there are some great trails to do there! I have a 2018 Chevy Silverado z71. Doing my best to gear it all up to make it look more like and overland vehicle. Love the way it’s turning out! Would be great to do some trails with someone else if anyone’s interested!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice rig and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Reagan_overland

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-meetups.24/
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-trip-planning.21/

If you have any questions message your Regional Director @brien

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. The drive to the area might not be all that great, but once you get there, Big Bend NP and SP are pretty awesome.

Reactions: Reagan_overland

Reagan_overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Kingsville
First Name
Reagan
Last Name
Casas
Member #

Welcome. I'm in Corpus Christi. Where you at? I've been trying to plan a trip to BBNP but cannot seem to find the time.
I live in Kingsville! Hoping to plan on going to either San Antonio or The valley to a meet up. Maybe we can drive down one day?

Reagan_overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Kingsville
First Name
Reagan
Last Name
Casas
Member #

Welcome. I'm in Corpus Christi. Where you at? I've been trying to plan a trip to BBNP but cannot seem to find the time.
Kingsville! Looking forward to going to one of the meet ups in either San Antonio or the Valley. Maybe we can meet up and drive there.

Reagan_overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Kingsville
First Name
Reagan
Last Name
Casas
Member #

Nice Z71. I just joined from the San Antonio area. I have run some trails out at the National Park and the State Park. It’s a fun place.
Yes I’ve heard! I go there all the time, but this will be the first time going as an Overlander! Can’t wait

rdcantu

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

New Braunfels, TX, USA
First Name
Roy
Last Name
Cantu
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG7IHP
I am in Corpus Christ too. I looking ot do some exploring. Hit me up if you want to meet up.