New Member from South Central Indiana

• HTML tutorial

Dayle Fields

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Poland, Indiana
Member #

Hello Everyone! My Name is Dayle and I'm glad I found this group. I'm new to overlanding I've not done any yet. Lots of camping and hiking and I'm so looking forward to this! I live close to Bloomington, indiana my vehicle is a 2010 Wrangler JKU. I look forward to getting to know some of you hopefully soon!

Reactions: Stone74 and Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello Everyone! My Name is Dayle and I'm glad I found this group. I'm new to overlanding I've not done any yet. Lots of camping and hiking and I'm so looking forward to this! I live close to Bloomington, indiana my vehicle is a 2010 Wrangler JKU. I look forward to getting to know some of you hopefully soon!
Hi Dayle and welcome to OB! Nice looking JKU! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Dayle Fields

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Poland, Indiana
Member #

That's great! Was it from my videos/journey that lead you to Overland Bound to become a member?
Yes it was, I listened to a young man no offense who seemed to have a much clearer look at life than what I currently possess. Just proves that one must always be willing to listen even when words of wisdom come from someone much younger. My your life be full. Thanks

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Yes it was, I listened to a young man no offense who seemed to have a much clearer look at life than what I currently possess. Just proves that one must always be willing to listen even when words of wisdom come from someone much younger. My your life be full. Thanks
LOL - I'm glad I inspired you to outfit and explore and really glad you're part of the OB crew! We really appreciate your support and following our journey!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Dayle and welcome to the OB crew..Good looking jeep and look forward to seeing your build and adventures