Launch Member

Member I

Florence, SC, USA
First Name
Bradley
Last Name
Hudson
Member #

Energized about being here and wanted to come straight over and say hello to everyone. Looking forward to talking with and meeting many of you.

My rig is a 2015 Jeep JKU Hard rock edition.
My overland experience is mostly salt water based though I have traveled by land vehicle and camped as well. I would load my 17ft alum boat and dot small islands or peninsula's for a few days at a time. I am former LE and trianed\certified through The Department of Homeland Security (FLETC) in combat lifesaving techniques which I feel could prove useful on the trail though hopefully my skills are never needed. Feel free to ask questions if youd like. 20200208_130705.jpg

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Energized about being here and wanted to come straight over and say hello to everyone. Looking forward to talking with and meeting many of you.

My overland experience is mostly salt water based though I have traveled by land vehicle and camped as well. I would load my 17ft alum boat and dot small islands or peninsula's for a few days at a time. I am former LE and trianed\certified through The Department of Homeland Security (FLETC) in combat lifesaving techniques which I feel could prove useful on the trail though hopefully my skills are never needed. Feel free to ask questions if youd like. View attachment 139845
Hello Bradley and welcome to the OB crew....nice looking Jeep. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB

My overland experience is mostly salt water based though I have traveled by land vehicle and camped as well. I would load my 17ft alum boat and dot small islands or peninsula's for a few days at a time. I am former LE and trianed\certified through The Department of Homeland Security (FLETC) in combat lifesaving techniques which I feel could prove useful on the trail though hopefully my skills are never needed. Feel free to ask questions if youd like. View attachment 139845
Nice ride Bradley. Welcome to the OB community.

Broly

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Texas, USA
First Name
Sam
Last Name
Lyons
Member #

Welcome! I’m brand new myself. Great looking Jeep!

Omega_jku

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Florence, SC, USA
First Name
Bradley
Last Name
Hudson
Member #

Hey buddy! I was just on the map trying to see who's around me. Where is wagener? My apologies but I've never heard of your town. Are you SCJA?

Brett.SC

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Wagener, SC, USA
First Name
Brett
Last Name
Robinson
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hey buddy! I was just on the map trying to see who's around me. Where is wagener? My apologies but I've never heard of your town. Are you SCJA?
I'm southwest of Columbia. No SCJA. I am building an S10 Blazer.