• HTML tutorial

Merk

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Renton, WA
Member #

What's up overlanders?
Just joined and I'm from the Greater Seattle area.
Rig: 2014 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Experience: Beginner. I'm big into backpacking and camping throughout the PNW, and am slowly working towards more of an overland build for the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

Welcome! Im just in Woodinville but theres a good chunk of us in the Seattle area. Theres actually a meet up on June 3rd if your up for it!

Reactions: Merk

Merk

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Renton, WA
Member #

Welcome! Im just in Woodinville but theres a good chunk of us in the Seattle area. Theres actually a meet up on June 3rd if your up for it!
Nice dude yeah I'm from Renton. I figured there would be alot of Washingtonians on these forums haha. Where is the meet up? I'd probably be in for that

NW David

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

Welcome from Gig Harbor!

Like what @Art said there is a meetup coming up real soon a few of us are doing an overnighter! Theres a rally and lots of other stuff coming up round Memorial Day

Reactions: Merk

Merk

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Renton, WA
Member #

Welcome from Gig Harbor!

Like what @Art said there is a meetup coming up real soon a few of us are doing an overnighter! Theres a rally and lots of other stuff coming up round Memorial Day

Heres the link to it. Its Saturday June 3rd at Seaquest State Park.
Cool thanks guys! I'll be out of town Mermorial wknd, but will probably see you guys on the 3rd. That's a good excuse to visit Mt. Saint Helens!

Reactions: NW David