New member from San Diego

• HTML tutorial

sbman

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Ramona, CA
Member #

New member here #6137. My rig is 1997 FZJ80 with Roof top tent and plenty of mods.

Did a full rebuild on it for reliability after I purchased it, and have been adding features and accessories to it to enhance the overlanding ability of the rig since then. Still working on making it easier and easier to just get-up and go on a moments notice. One step at a time.

Commonly out in Borrego in the spring/fall and in the mountains or beach trips in the summer.

Reactions: Daniel Etter

CJ525

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Chula Vista, California 91910, United States
First Name
Chip
Last Name
Jones
Member #

New member here #6137. My rig is 1997 FZJ80 with Roof top tent and plenty of mods.

Did a full rebuild on it for reliability after I purchased it, and have been adding features and accessories to it to enhance the overlanding ability of the rig since then. Still working on making it easier and easier to just get-up and go on a moments notice. One step at a time.

Commonly out in Borrego in the spring/fall and in the mountains or beach trips in the summer.
Hi there,
I'm a new member as well (#3999). I split my time between AZ and San Diego. I have a 2007 I have been getting up to speed. Which beaches do you recommend during the summer time?

Chip

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Daniel Etter